Pentaho Reporting Specialist
- Working with Pentaho reporting software to produce interactive and customized reports for a client specialized in government taxation and accounting in the DACH region.
- Analyze the use of Pentaho reporting by the business and make recommendations on improvements, identifying where possible automation and streamlining of processes or reporting methods, whilst taking into consideration any risks.
- Good knowledge of Pentaho Report Designer (PRD) and Pentaho Business Analytics Suite (PBAS).
- Experience with Oracle or any other RDBMS flavor.
- Good knowledge in SQL (experience with PL/SQL would be considered as an advantage).
- Being able to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders clearly and concisely (e.g., explaining a complex IT issue in plain English).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work to tight timeframes and meet deadlines.
- Able to improve and write new documentation.
- Very good English is a must.
Requirements considered as an advantage:
- Experience and knowledge with the full Pentaho BI stack (Pentaho Kettle, Mondrian).
- Scripting and automation skills: Python/Bash/PowerShell.
- Hands-on experience with Jira, Confluence, and Git.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- German knowledge (B1+).
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Challenges offering professional and personal growth.
- Transparent communication within the company.
- Pleasant team atmosphere.
- Flexible internal policies that allow you to take control of your own schedule – Unrestricted home office, floating working hours.
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, please, send us an email with your most recent CV in English to email@example.com.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.