Senior Azure Cloud Expert
Data Lidar Ltd. is looking for one of his clients, a well established company, providing wholesale distribution of luxury building products and installation equipment in the Netherlands, but also in Europe, for experienced and ambitious candidates for the position of Senior Azure Cloud Expert.
Role description & Responsibilities
- Design, implement and enhance the current Azure data architecture.
- Analyze the business requirements and create functional and technical documentation.
- Work closely with the BI architect to design and build sustainable data architecture.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Very good understanding of IaaS and the Azure landscape:
- Networking: vnet, VPN, NSG, routing
- VM & Computing: Windows, Linux (installation & configuration)
- Storage: Storage Accounts, Blob, Azure Files, etc.
- Monitoring, alerting, and logging tools (Azure Monitor / Log Analytics)
- Experience and knowledge of Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD.
- Very good understanding of the authentication and authorization methods (RBAC and MFA) to access cloud stored data securely.
- Experience with system administration (Windows, Linux) and cloud services approach.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure-as-code solutions like ARM Templates and/or Terraform.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and CI/CD.
- Hands-on experience with Docker.
- Very good scripting skills (Azure CLI/PowerShell/Bash/Python) and programming experience with one high-level OOP language (Java, C++, C#, Python).
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of the BI/DWH/ETL life cycle
- Familiar with Azure Data Factory (ADF), Databricks, Data Lake, and the other Azure data services
- Remote or hybrid working model
- 25 days of paid leave
- Professional growth
- Latest technology stack on Azure
- Work in a young and motivated team
- Challenging project and interesting problems